|Group head Chemist||Thermal Power Plant||Responsible for Water chemistry for smooth operations of Thermal Power Plant.Responsible for Operations, trouble shooting and performance evaluation of Desalination plant.Responsible for operational activities pertaining to Raw water, DM water, Cooling water, Effluent water, Boiler Water treatment in thermal power plant.Responsible to handle independently all analytical work & calibration of Lab instruments||B.Tech(chemical)/Msc.(chemistry)15-20 years of exp. In thermal power plant. Experience in sea water/desalination is the must.||Best in industry||Andhra Pradesh, Nellore||Apply|
|Lead Engineer Mechanical Maintenance||Thermal Power Plant||Review the Preventive, predictive maintenance, equipment efficiency, benchmarking & condition monitoring of Equipments.Outage planning spares planning, maintenance of the rotating machines & pressure parts.Lead the team in maintaining Mechanical Equipments (Boiler, Turbine, Heat Exchangers, pumps, etc.) for routine, preventive & predictive.Maintenance & annual overhauls.Impart and ensure thorough knowledge of Safety practices, safety tagging system, first aid and fire fighting systems among maintenance persons.||B.E./ B.Tech (Mechanical) with at least 7-12 years experience where in 7 years in a Thermal Power Station||Best in industry||M.P., Bina, Andhra Pradesh Nellore||Apply|
|Deputy Manager Logistics & Despatch||Alumina Refinery Plant||Responsible for Rakes/ Railway logistics. Inbound and outbound. Leading a team. Rakes loading and unloading. Cost Control. Liaonson with govt. railway governing bodies. Safety and security.||B.E./ B.Tech/PGDiploma/MBA with logistic and supply chain specialisation. Knowledge of smooth logistic operation of iron orre, bauxite, lignite etc.||Best in industry||Jharkhand, Muri||Apply|
|Jr. Officer Safety||Alumina Refinery Plant||Prevention of incidents : Formulate and implement various safety systems, identify hazards at workplace, monitor work permit system/PPE. Training & awareness creation : Safety training to employees, contract workmen. Specific training to employees based on hazards, audio - visual safety management and conduct various competitions during National Safety Day / Week & Fire Services Day.||Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical with Post Graduate/Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized institute/university.At least 3-5 years of hands on experience in safety in large manufacturing plant.||Best in industry||Jharkhand, Muri||Apply|
|j. Engineer Instrumentation||Alumina Refinery Plant||Maintaining instruments of thermal power plant. Coordination with shift in charge for day to day maintenance activities.3. Coordination with stores for spares.8. Root cause analysis of each and every failures followed by actions to avoid it’s reoccurrence.||1. Knowledge & experience of maintenance of power plant instruments like • Analyzers (Silica,SWAS, dust, pH,SOx/NOx, conductivity)• Various smart transmitters like Pressure, flow, temperature, level etc.,• Control valves like DSH, PRDSH, liner and equal % valves, On-off valves etc.,• Motorized valves (Rotork/Auma) ,• Maintenance of IGVs, AHP instrumentation.• Maintenance of boiler burner management system (BMS),• Maintenance of CWT/CHP instruments etc.
3. Automation:- Maintenance & programming experience on Honeywell experion pks DCS, PLC systems like Allen-Bradelly (RS logix 5000/5555,Flex logix) and GE Intelligent(series 90-30), knowledge of SCADA/HMI & MODBUS communication system. Knowledge on turbine governing system (preferably Woodward).
|Best in industry||Jharkhand, Muri||Apply|
|Asst. Engineer Production||Alumina Refinery Plant||Monitor & Review the operating parameters & practices to ensure smooth operation of the section.• Drive efforts towards achieving maximum output by effective utilization.• Review detailed section performance report & coordinate maintenance plans.• Study, troubleshoot and analyze breakdown trends for improving availability.• Support in maintaining harmonious industrial relations for a congenial & productive working environment by ensuring implementation of all IR processes.• Direct, monitor and ensure implementation of safety procedures to ensure accident free working environment & compliance of factory & environment related requirements.• Ensure documentation and record of all parameters and procedures as per the ISO standards.||Diploma – Chemical Engineering from a reputed institute.Atleast 5 years of experience in related field in chemical industry (preferably alumina refinery)||Best in industry||Jharkhand, Muri||Apply|
|Web Developer||E learning institute||1. Should be experience in software development & web applications, Design and develop dynamic, high-traffic web applications
2. Create SQL scripts to perform complex queries using MySQL
3. Create application flow charts and technical documentation
5. Excellent knowledge HTML/ CSS programming, Should be expert in documented coding
6. Working knowledge Object Oriented programming in PHP 5+
7. Candidate should have been part of 1-2 projects of similar nature and at least one with E-Commerce integration
8. Determining coding practices, development tools, and validation
9. Experience in building high-volume, highly- scalable custom websites
1. Core PHP, Cake PHP, CRM, CodeIgnitor, Magento, Drupal, MYSQL, web programmer, Wordpress (Theme and Plugin development), Joomla (Modules, extension and template development), Opencart, X-cart, Jquery, Phonegap, Web Services and other Social APIs.
2. Must be a team player, possess a good attitude & self-discipline, Should be self- propelled with proven capacity to deliver projects on time
Area of Expertise: Web Development, cake PHP, experience in E-Commerce projects is (preferable),
Experience: 3yrs +
Qualifications: Graduate/ Post graduate
|App Developer||E learning institute||
1. Commercial experience in Application Development for Smartphone.
2. Experience in hybrid mobile development platforms like Phonegap/ Cordova.
4. Experience in testing and conformance frameworks.
5. Maintenance and sustenance of the products across Mobile OS versions .
6. Passion and skills to develop disruptive UI/UX.
7. Experience with CDN technologies, caching strategies, web services, performance optimization and scaling strategies.
Experience in Agile software development lifecycle
1. Understanding of other compiled languages
2. Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
3. Experience of development using web technologies
4. Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
5. Experience using social media APIs
6. Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
7. Using version control (e.g. SVN)
8. Excellent debugging and optimization skills
9. Creative design skills
11.Proven commercial software development experience - Mobile and Desktop
12.Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
13.A track record of delivering successful consumer and business products
14.Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
15.Excellent scoping and estimation skills
16.Excellent testing/ QA skills
|30-35k / Month||Kolkata||Apply|
|Technical Lead||E learning institute||
1. Defining E-learning market scope, tasks, deliverables, dependencies, resources and timeline
2. Ensuring team members understand deliverables and have task lists
3. Putting together technical write-up for programming features of the site
4. Helping team to set and achieve realistic milestones
5. Mentoring developers on required subject matter
6. Reporting to management about any risk or possible delay in delivery
7. Ensuring documentations and reports are complete, correct and stored appropriately
8. While completing all of the above duties you must maintain excellent communication with the senior management while managing their expectations
Desired Technical Skills:
1. Strong understanding of web technologies, usability, information architecture, and browser compatibility issues
2. Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Node JS & PHP) development stack
3. Experience in PHP Frameworks like ZEND/CodeIgnitor/Cake PHP
4. Experience of Development for Mobile App Platforms is a plus.
6. Experience in source control systems such as GIT or Subversion (SVN)
7. Experience in running applications on Amazon Web Services, Azure, or other cloudbased platforms
8. Experience in technologies such as Redis, ElasticSearch, Memcache, etc. is a plus
9. Experience in MongoDB, SOAP, Apache, restful API and XML is a plus
10. Experience with eCommerce & elearning web development
11. Knowledge of basis data management, database concepts, database-driven Web applications
12. Excellent communication, project management, and expectation management
13. Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems
Experience: 5yrs +
Qualification: UG: B.Tech, / B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA – Computers PG: MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers
|Asst. Manager/Deputy Manager Hr & IR||Aluminium Power Plant||
Job Profile (Key Responsibilities):
The candidate will be responsible for industrial relations, contract labour management, statutory compliances, emplyee relations, handling trade union, greivance handling,disciplinary procedure, manpower planning, performance management, training & development, Community Development & HRMS.
Desired Technical Skills:
Should have atleast 5-6 years of experience and must be well conversant in handling employee relations, labour laws, statutory compliances and ISO system & norms.
Should have strong communication and analytical acumen, leadership quality and must be computer literate.
Experience: Atleast 7-10 years in manufacturing industries
Qualification: 2 years full time(mandatory) Post Graduate degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management /MSW with specialization in HR/PM&IR from recognized Institute.
|7-9 lacs/annum||Muri, jharkhand||Apply|
|Assistant Manager Sales||Auto/Autoancillary||
Desired Technical Skills:
Must have direct sales experience in similar product line connected to commercial vehicle industry like tyres, axles, leaf springs, vehicles. Good communication skills, negotiation skills, selling skills and automotive domain knowledge including transportation and logistics sector are also required. r network in the assigned region and promote sale of YORK products through the network to meet the organizational goals.
Experience: At least 5-7 years in industry and two in years in relevant field. Should be preferably from a commercial vehicle dealer
Qualification: Diploma Engineer/MBA/B.E.B.Tech
|Best in industry||Namakkal, Tamilnadu.||Apply|
Training to corporates. Training subjects: Softskills, Personal Development, Organisational Behaviour, Workplace management, Motivation.
Attendees: Manager to Senior manager levels. 20-25 batches
Officer to Executive Levels: 20-25 batches.
Training Schedule: 1-2 days of trainings(6hrs each)
Desired Technical Skills:
not below 5 years of experience. 10+ experience preferred. Should have corporate training exposure based upon the training subjects mentioned. Person has to create his/her own training modules. Shortlist will be done as per client's requirements. person willing to travel preferred.(Mumbai and its areas & surat).
|CTC: 10-15k/day (May get multiple training in a week)Pay out will be after 10 days||Mumbai,Pune,Surat.||Apply|